BLUE BARN CIDERY
BLUE BARN CIDERY ?
Video Credit & Thanks to the team at Basch Solutions
We are OPEN!
We are excited to welcome you back to the cidery with the following guidelines from the NYS Liquor Authority:
- Any consumption of food/beverage must happen while seated at a table
- Tables must be at least 6 feet apart in all directions
- All staff of the licensed business must wear face masks at all times
- All customers who are over age 2 and able to wear a face mask must do so at any time they are not seated
- Individuals seated at the same table must be members of the same party (but may be from different households), with a maximum of 10 people per table
- Alcoholic beverages must be accompanied by the purchase of a food item
We are still offering To-Go sales with curbside pickup
Fridays 5-7PM + Saturdays 2-4PM
CURBSIDE PURCHASES CAN NOT BE CONSUMED ON SITE AND ARE FOR OFF-SITE CONSUMPTION ONLY.
2020 Holiday Hours:
Saturday, July 4 - Limited Hours
Sunday, September 6 - Closed for Labor Day
Thursday, November 26 - Closed for Thanksgiving
Thursday, December 24 - Closed for Christmas Eve
Friday, December 25 - Closed for Christmas Day
Please check the 'Events' tab for a full calendar of dates, upcoming events, and links to purchase tickets!
West Wind Farm is open for pick-your own apples!
visit www.greenacreupick.com for more info
Vino & Vernici hosts monthly classes including painting on wine glasses, canvases, palettes, and more!
We are a farm-cidery, located at Green Acres' West Wind Farm.
No matter what your favorite drink is, we have something that will make you happy.
Purchase a digital gift card for delivery to your inbox, or a friend's!