BLUE BARN CIDERY
BLUE BARN CIDERY ?
Video Credit & Thanks to the team at Basch Solutions
We are OPEN!
We are excited to welcome you back to the cidery with the following guidelines from the NYS Liquor Authority:
- Consumption of food/beverage must happen while seated at a table
- Tables must be at least 6 ft apart in all directions
- All staff of the licensed business must wear face coverings at all times
- All customers who are over age 2 and able to wear a face mask must do so at any time they are not seated
- A maximum of 10 people per table (*updated 1/27 per the Governor 's latest guidance)
- Alcoholic beverages must be accompanied by the purchase of a food item
Saturday, May 8 - Mother's Day Brunch available 11am-3pm
Sunday, May 9 - Mother's Day Brunch all day, 9:30am-5pm
Sunday, May 30 - CLOSED for Memorial Day
Sunday, July 4 - CLOSED for Independence Day
Sunday, September 5 - CLOSED for Labor Day
Thursday, November 25 - CLOSED for Thanksgiving Day
Friday, December 24 - CLOSED for Christmas Eve
Saturday, December 25 - CLOSED for Christmas Day
Please check the 'Events' tab for a full calendar of dates, upcoming events, and links to purchase tickets!
West Wind Farm is closed for the season [reopening early July]
visit www.greenacreupick.com for more info
Vino & Vernici hosts monthly classes including painting on wine glasses, canvases, palettes, and more!
We are a farm-cidery, located at Green Acres' West Wind Farm.
No matter what your favorite drink is, we have something that will make you happy.
Purchase a digital gift card for delivery to your inbox, or a friend's!